1894 - 1972
Acquired when Mrs. Wheaton deeded the “Gravel Lot” to the trustees in 1894, Wheeler House was used for several purposes before being demolished in 1972.
Originally used as a harness shop, the house was been remodeled into a dwelling. It was later used as a residence for the College’s e
Wheeler House was named for the family from whom the property was purchased.