1935 - 1963
William F. Chase
William F. Chase was the treasurer of the College, a trustee from 1935 to 1963 and vice president of the Boston Five Cents Savings Bank.
When Chase retired from the board, the trustees noted that “he was a man who gave encouragement and withheld criticism; a man who listened more than he spoke but a man whose words were always worth hearing.”
Chase Dining Hall was named after William F. Chase.