1931 - 1995
Acquired in 1931, the house at 14 Taunton Avenue was remodeled into a two-family residence in 1932, using many fixtures and lumber taken from the demolished portion of the Boarding House. A porch was added in 1935. The barn was renovated into a practice, Little Theatre, in 1932. The house was used for faculty housing until 1995.
In one of his famous chapel talks, President Park noted the suggestion that the house
Oceans View was demolished during the summer of 1995 to accommodate the construction of the Norton Medical Center established by Attleboro’s Sturdy Memorial Hospital. It incorporates Wheaton’s Health Center.