Alumni Guest House
Founded by Elisabeth Amen, professor of p
The Nursery School was enlarged in 1937, when a one-way vision observation screen was installed. After the modern Elisabeth Amen Nursery School opened in 1966, the History Department offices were housed in the old school until they moved to Knapton Hall in 1971. At that time, the former nursery school was converted into the Alumni Guest House. The building is currently used for housing students or language associates.